Monday, November 24, 2008

Crafting is Fun


I have been crafting ever since I can remember. My daughter has picked up the love of crafts also. We started to make little waterfall landscapes in 1999 and they have grown to include centerpieces with candleholders and candy dishes. We started to make them on wreaths with bird houses and then we added small animal figurines now we range from wildlife to just about anything cute we can find. :) It's fun fitting the items we find out in the forest together like a puzzle. I have recently retired and have my first website. I'm excited to be able to show our works to so many people. Well sort of a lot of people I'm still learning how to get traffic on my web page.

2 comments:

deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deborah said...

you do wonderful, expressive pieces...so alive!